The Odisha Public Service Fee (OPSC) has invited functions from eligible candidates to refill the positions of Assistant Agriculture Engineer. candidates should apply on-line via the official web site – http://opsconline.gov.in. The final date for submission of utility is August 16, 2019.
Unreserved 41 (13-w)
SEBC 27 (09-w)
Scheduled Caste 27 (09-w)
Scheduled Tribe 35 (11-w)
Whole 130 (42-w)
Quick-listed candidates will get Rs 9,300-34.800 carrying Grade Pay of Rs 4,600 with common Dearness and different allowances as could also be sanctioned by the Odisha authorities.
Choice Course of:
The number of candidates will likely be accomplished on foundation of written check and viva voice check.
A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable examination charge of Rs 500. Candidates belonging to SC or ST are exempted from cost of the charge.
Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from any college or establishment recognised by the State authorities or the Authorities of India.
Candidates have to be above 21 years and fewer than 32 years as on January 1, 2019. Age leisure shall be as per authorities guidelines.
Steps to Apply:
1) Go to the official web site opsc.gov.in
2) Click on on Apply On-line
3) A web page will open with “Assistant Agriculture Engineer Posts“.
4) Fill utility type and pay the appliance charge.
5) Click on on the submit button for closing submission.
6) Candidates are required to avoid wasting and take print out of the crammed utility type.
Click on right here for the small print