Kendrapara District is an administrative district of Odisha state in jap India. The city of Kendrapara is the district headquarters. Kendrapara District is located within the jap portion of the state, and is bounded on the north by Bhadrak District, on the east by the Bay of Bengal, on the south by Jagatsinghpur District, on the west by Cuttack District and on the northwest by Jajpur District.
Kendrapara District lies in 20° 20’ N To 20° 37’ N Latitude and 86° 14’ E To 87° 01’ E Longitude and located in central coastal plain zone of the Odisha. The Bay of Bengal lies within the jap a part of the district. The shoreline covers 48 km stretching from Dhamra Muhan to Batighar. Kendrapara district headquarters is 55 km from Cuttack.
Kendrapara District lies within the river delta shaped by the Brahmani and Baitarani and department rivers of Mahanadi. The Bhitarkanika Mangroves, Bhitarkanika Nationwide Park, Gahirmatha Seashore and Baladevjew Temple lie within the district.
Different options within the district embody Suka-Parikshita Ashram, Kudanagari, Landibata Mahapurusha Matha Chanpur, Pentha sea seashore, Gogua PatharaKani Temple Harihar Kshetra Mahala, Gadadhara Gosain Pitha, and Korua. This district has 9 blocks named as Aul, Derabish, Garadpur, Mahakalapada, Marshaghai, Kendrapara, Rajanagar, Rajkanika, Patamundai.
There are 9 Tahasilsand 9 blocks in Kendrapara district.They’re :
In response to the 2011 census Kendrapara district has a inhabitants of 1,439,891,roughly equal to the nation of Swaziland or the US state of Hawaii.This offers it a rating of 344th in India (out of a complete of 640).The district has a inhabitants density of 545 inhabitants per sq. kilometre (1,410/sq mi) .
Its inhabitants progress price over the last decade 2001-2011 was 10.59%. Kendrapara has a intercourse ratio of 1006 females for each 1000 males, and a literacy price of 85.93%. The mom tongue of the general public right here is Odia; there’s a sizable variety of Bengali and Urdu talking individuals. Hindi can also be broadly understood.